As an animal communicator, Elizabeth assists people and animals in deepening their understanding of each other and resolving the challenges – physical, emotional, and spiritual- that arise in their lives, including helping them to:
- understand each other and their purpose together;
- understand physical illnesses and injuries;
- understand each other when the animal’s behavior is puzzling or seems inappropriate;
- find each other when the animal is lost or missing;
- communicate with each other as an animal nears his transition and after he has made a transition from this world.
Caring for a Dying Animal
Elizabeth has a special interest in assisting animals and their families as the animal nears his transition. For more information about caring for a dying animal and for resources that may help during this difficult time, visit Elizabeth’s Death & Grief section.
Click the first image to launch the slideshow.